Microsoft Office 365 is a web-based version of Microsoft’s Office suite of enterprise-grade productivity programs. Initially, this new Microsoft Office setup was developed to change the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite for corporate users. It was first announced in October 2010 but it became widely available in June 2011. Also, Microsoft Office 365 suite presents various plans to match the needs of business and home users in addition to corporate users. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Skype for Business these all are the components of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
If you want to get any of the Office 365 products, or if you are willing to download, reinstall, or activate Microsoft Office 365 setup on your PC, simply go to office.com/setup. Here you can get the right directions step by step to set up Microsoft Office Suite without facing any trouble.
Download Office setup
Downloading Office 365 setup is a very basic but an essential step. Ensure that you download Office 365 setup from a good source. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 website or www.office.com/setup.
- Tap on the Install Office Apps option. You will find it in the top right corner of the window.
- Then select the Office setup you want to download.
- Tap on the Save File button to start downloading.
- The Office product you selected will come to your computer’s download folder.
Install Office 365 setup
After your Office 365 setup completes downloading, you will need to install the Office product. To install your product in a proper way, follow the steps given below:
- Open the file you have download and follow the instructions to start installing the program on your computer.
- Sign in with your Office 365 email and password or Sign up to create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Then you will need to follow the on screen directions.
- Click to install the Office 365 setup on your computer.
Activate Office setup
As soon as the installation process is finished, you will be looking for good ways to activate the Office setup you have just installed. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- From the Start menu launch the Office 365 program you have installed on your computer
- A new window will open indicating that Office has been included with your computer. Tap on the Activate button to start the activation process.
- If you haven’t signed in to your Microsoft account, you will have to sign in first to start the activation. Or tap on the link to create a Microsoft account.
- Tap on the Continue button to register Office to the account shown, or you can change to select a different account.
- Then you will need to select the Country and Language preferences, and then tap on Next button.
- Enter your 25 characters alpha-numeric product key on the top of the window then tap on the Continue option to activate Office. Or go to office.com/setup.
Note: This activation process may take some time, depending on your computer’s internet connection strength. We would recommend you to close all the open programs to speed up the activation.
A simple way to find out your Office setup Product Key
Initially, entering your product key is something that starts your Microsoft Office suite on your computer. However, it is not so difficult to find out your product key as you will simply find it printed on the back side of your product subscription box in the form of 25 alphanumeric characters.