Aero Shake feature is introduced by the Microsoft. It is one of the many features which is launched with the Windows 7 operating system and continues to be a part of the Windows 10. This Aero Shake will allow you to minimize all open windows other than the currently opened window quickly by shaking the currently open window or using the keyboard shortcut by pressing Windows logo + Home.
In the previous version of the Windows operating system, Microsoft offers more dedicated option to turn On or Off the Aero Shake easily. But the Windows 10 settings offer less dedicated options to manage the Aero Shake.
Here we provide you simple guide to turn on or off easily. If in case, Aero shake is not working on your Windows 10 computer, then you can use these solutions to enable them. But before discussing the process, we would like to tell you that try to follow these steps in the given series as it will prevent you from errors and also take less time.
Steps to Turn On or Off Aero Shake in Windows 10
The steps of enabling or disabling the Aero Shake in Windows 10 computer are discussed below:
Method-1: Turn On or Off Aero Shake via Settings Option
- Go to the Settings.
- Then, click on System option.
- After that, click on Multitasking option.
- To disable Aero Shake, click to Turn off the Arrange windows automatically by dragging them to sides of corners of the screen option.
- To enable it, click to Turn on the Arrange windows automatically by dragging them to sides of corners of the screen option.
If any user doesn’t want to turn off the multitasking features then to fix Aero Shake feature you should refer the method2 which is discussed below:
Method-2: Turn On or Off Aero Shake via Group Policy
- To launch the Group Policy Editor, type ‘Gpedit.msc’ in the search bar on the Start menu.
- Now, in the Group Policy Editor Window, go to the User Configuration option.
- Then, click on the Administrative Template option.
- Next, click on the Desktop
- After that, Double Click on the Turn Off Aero Shake window minimizing the mouse gesture Policy option. It will open the Properties dialog box on the screen.
- Lastly, choose Enabled option.
- Then, click on the Apply button.
Hopefully, the methods above help you in enabling or disabling the Aero Shake on your Windows 10 computer.
Jessica Davis is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup